By submitting a photo image through The University of Tulsa’s Photo Upload System, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not proceed with the online image submission process.
If you choose not to utilize the online process, you are required to visit the Parking & Card Services Office, located in Fisher Hall, to have your photo taken and card produced.
We may update these terms at any time and any changes made will be effective immediately.
About the ID card
The TU ID Card is the official identification method of The University of Tulsa. TU ID Cards must be carried at all times when on campus and presented to University Officials upon request.
How will the University use your photo image?
The digital photo image that you submit via this website will be used to produce your TU ID Card. The ID Card serves as your proof of identity, is used to checkout library materials, provides ID-swipe access to authorized sites (e.g. Collins Fitness Center and McFarlin Library) and for meal plans at dining venues, as well as for Gold Dollar purchases at the vending machines, dining eateries and the University Bookstore. Your TU ID Card is also used for access to some athletic and student life activities.
University departments may also request that the picture provided for your Faculty, Employee or Student ID be used for official University business. By submitting your self-photo for the TU ID Card, you agree that it may be used by the University for these purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (918) 631-3360 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University does not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the Self-Photo Upload System. We cannot guarantee that this system will be compatible with any specific hardware or software. We reserve the right to suspend use or access to this system at any time, for any reason.
ID Card Policies
- Please report lost or stolen cards to Parking & Card Services located in Fisher Hall. A $15.00 fee is charged to replace a TU ID Card
- Do not punch a hole in the card yourself. If you want a hole punched in your TU ID Card, bring it to Parking & Card Services located in Fisher, during standard business hours.
- Do not use your TU ID Card as an ice scraper; it will damage the circuitry and possibly break the card.
- Do not wash and/or dry your TU ID Card; it will make the card brittle and then easily broken.
- Your card is non-transferable. Do not lend your card to anyone for any purpose.
- Improper use of the card is subject to University Student Conduct action and a $25.00 fine.